Fuhu encourages our customers to dispose of their unneeded nabi® tablets safely and in compliance with local laws. We suggest you consult your Municipality, Province or State for information on relevant legislation and ongoing e-waste recycling options in your community.
Your local retailers may also assist in providing local recycling stations for you to drop off your nabi tablet.
To mail back your nabi tablet:
- Send in your nabi tablet ONLY. Please remove the rubber bumper from your nabi, as well as any attachments, accessories and the external microSD card (if one was used).
- Wipe all data from your nabi. Please delete all personal information stored on your tablet.
- Perform a factory reset. Visit nabitablet.com/support for assistance on performing a factory reset.
- Complete form. Please complete and submit the form below.
- Prepare for shipping. Please wrap your nabi tablet securely and place it in a shipping box.
- Give return package to the shipper. Attach the return label to the shipping box and take your return package to a drop-off location for the shipper indicated on the label.
Depending on your Province or State, shipping costs for the nabi's mail-back recycling program may be free of charge. To find out more information about our mail-back recycling program, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org