Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my nabi® ID email address?
If you created a nabi® ID account with the incorrect email address and want to correct it, or just want to change your email address*, please follow the steps below:
- On your nabi, go into Mommy/Daddy Mode
- Next, on a computer or from your nabi, go to FoozKids.com and Sign In using your current email address and password
- Next, go to the Account Section
- Then, select “Edit” in the Parent Details
- In Parent Details, enter the correct/new email address, then hit “Save”
- Back on your nabi you’ll need to clear the nabi® Mode data: Settings > Apps > All Apps > nabi™ Mode > Clear data
- Go back to nabi® Mode, you’ll see a “No User Found” pop up
- In the lower left corner of this pop-up, select “Sign In”
- Sign In using your new email address!
Please note if you do NOT start with the nabi in Mommy/Daddy mode (Step #1), and you try going to Mommy/Daddy Mode, you’ll get an Invalid Password prompt.
*To check which email address your nabi your is logged in to, please visit: http://www.nabitablet.com/support/article/how-do-i-check-email-address-my-nabi-logged